JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

smart things displays wrong region for home appliance

(Topic created: 11-14-2021 06:04 AM)
bimfi122
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support

About 6 months ago I purchased a Samsung Oven range, then recently purchased a Samsung Dryer. Both appliances work fine. My issue is with the Smartthings app. For some unknown reason, neither appliances will connect with the app. AND, the strangest thing is that Samsung has me connected with the Singapore Samsung. I have never purchased any appliance in Singapore. I live in the United States. Even when I registered the oven range, it has me attached to the Singapore district instead of the US district. Is there a smart Things app dedicated to the US?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Smart Home Support

Hello there, Oh no!  I am not even sure how that happened and can definitely understand your frustration.I located this article here for review with the app and also the settings because that may need to be adjusted being as your registering on an international site. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078849/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Smart Home Support

Hello there, Oh no!  I am not even sure how that happened and can definitely understand your frustration.I located this article here for review with the app and also the settings because that may need to be adjusted being as your registering on an international site. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078849/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.