cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Art_Ramon
Asteroid

POWERbot R9350 Disable/Enable Charging for cleaning resumption

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I want to turn off the Charging For Cleaning Resumption option. How is this done?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: POWERbot R9350 Disable/Enable Charging for cleaning resumption

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We certainly can, we will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products. Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

10 REPLIES 10
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm not familiar with the option you are referring to. Can you provide further details of your concern or provide an image of your question? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Art_Ramon
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Screenshot_20190605-131732.png

Art_Ramon
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Recharge and Resume

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for clarifying that for me. The Recharge and Resume feature is an automatic method to have the device to clean. I believe the Repeat Clean is the only cleaning method that operates uses the Recharge & Resume feature. Using the Spot Cleaning will disable the Recharge & Resume feature to happen. Changing the Cleaning method would be the only way to do this. 

Art_Ramon
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is no repeat clean option on the R9350. On the POWERbot itself, there is only Spot and Auto methods, and recharge. In the app, there is only Auto, Recharge, Select and Go. I see no other options to disable this feature. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It looks like the Repeat mode is only available to be turned on by using the Smart Things app. What cleaning method have you been using? have you been using Auto or Spot cleaning? 

Art_Ramon
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've only used Auto mode, and I kick it off via Smartthings schedule. I've also have scheduled it via it's own interface, same result.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I wanted to double check before I provided confirmation on your inquiry. It looks like this model doesn't have an option to disable the Recharge & Resume feature. There are some models that offer a cleaning method, that allows the PowerBot to clean once and return back to the charger station. It looks like this model would continue cleaning until the floor is completed. It is possible to use the manual cleaning to clean certain areas, it out it using the Recharge & Resume, but you would have to direct the device to the area. 

Art_Ramon
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The only manual method is to control the direction of the POWERbot via the remote or app. The clean button on the POWERbot only does Auto. All means of activating a clean via the app are all Auto, schedules via its own scheduler or a Smartthing automation are also all Auto. I've tried all manners of work arounds to try and disable the Recharge and Resume, but have not found any. Can this disable feature be suggested to the developers?