cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userZ77K2B9Wnj
Asteroid

Powerbot 7040 beeping and noise

I have had my vacuum for about 2 years now and absolutely love it. Now all of the sudden it will start beeping constantly while docking and makes a horrible rattling noise while the suction is going.  I keep it clean so I know that's not the issue. HELP

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Powerbot 7040 beeping and noise

Can you provide the full model code of your powerbot?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userZ77K2B9Wnj
Asteroid

Where do I find that?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

It would be located on the underbelly of the power bot itself. ^Justin 

Community Guidelines: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Welcome-Blog/Samsung-Community-General-Guidelines/ba-p/459817
Terms of Service: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Welcome-Blog/Samsung-Community-Terms-and-Conditions/ba-p/460091
userZ77K2B9Wnj
Asteroid

I figured out it's the belt that turns the brushes. The brushes stopped turning completely. Where do I get a belt?
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Replacement parts and accessories can be purchased on www.samsungparts.com. You're welcome to call them at 800-627-4368 for a more accurate inventory. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userZ77K2B9Wnj
Asteroid

My model number is: VR1AM7040WG/AA