cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Black Hole

Re: Powerbot Noise/rattle

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sure no problem. Send me your serial number in a private message. 

useraaQHwn6YqJ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have the same issue, are there directions somewhere that show the steps to get to and apply the grease?
Datfoosteve
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same I just got the 7070 yesterday!!! And it's this obnoxious rattling noise.

What the heck!!!! 

Datfoosteve
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Okay, I spent 2+ hours on this, and finally came to the conclusion. It's not the powerbot, but the rubber brush, when it rubs against the wood it makes this noise. And that's why this noise doesn't happen with the brush off. And you don't hear it as much on carpet. I found out by just litterally putting my face right next to the powerbot. When you rotate the power bot using the remote in a way where it doesn't impede with grooves of the hardwood floor the noise stops suddenly, but when the powerbot is vacuuming in a way, the noise becomes louder. Kinda annoying but if it's this then I won't return the 7070

userWPvhViJEp3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I have the same issue amd I used some silicone grease as suggested, but still have the noise. Where exactly am I applying the grease? What is the pulley surface you referred to. On the pulley the belt rides in? Do I remove the white pulley and grease there under there? 

I know I am close to a solution I just need a bit more info.

Thanks!

Highlighted
JBG1030
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here... literally using it for the first time and it’s making a terrible plastic-y sounding rattle

JBG1030
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
It’s worse when it turns
user7n3ssftkP2
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue. It worked great for a month or so, then started with the rattling noise. Following in the hopes that I can figure it out. I got it for a Christmas gift and am very sad I can't use it.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give this a try. If it does not help, send me a private message with your model code and serial number.  http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, just checking in with you. Do you still need help with this?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.