cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userEuDtcOcyrB
Cosmic Ray

Powerbot R7040

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Powerbot returns to home dock when battery is low, (just like the book said it will do).

Soon as 3 bars show on thecbattery charge level (not yet FULLY charged) it starts to clean again, but NOT where it left off. Will last 15-20 minutes, then head back for another recharge.

Power cycled the main power switch (as requested by online Samsung agent), but problem still happens.

1) Does not fully recharge before resuming cleaning.

2) Does not reusme cleaning where it left off.

Anyone else experience this?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userEuDtcOcyrB
Cosmic Ray

Re: Powerbot R7040

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having "Resume" turned OFF solves the problem.  You would think it would be the other way around.

Now if I can just solve the finding the docking station issue.  70% of the time it does not find it.  Hvae placed it in three different locations so far.

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How long have you been having this issue?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userEuDtcOcyrB
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Found out I had "resume" turned on.

With resume turned on the bottom will start a new cleaning cycle.

Leaving the bot in AUTO only, it will try to resume the cleaning cycle where it left off.

Still checking to see if it waits until it is fully charged before starting again.

userEuDtcOcyrB
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Found out I had "resume" turned on.

With resume turned on the bot will start a new cleaning cycle.

Leaving the bot in AUTO only, it will try to resume the cleaning cycle where it left off.

Still checking to see if it waits until it is fully charged before starting again.

Jimbo1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do you turn off "resume"?  I looked in the manual and I do not see it mentioned anywhere. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please keep us posted.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userEuDtcOcyrB
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having "Resume" turned OFF solves the problem.  You would think it would be the other way around.

Now if I can just solve the finding the docking station issue.  70% of the time it does not find it.  Hvae placed it in three different locations so far.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you verified the following:

The docking station is located in a place where the POWERbot cannot easily access it.

The distance between the docking station and POWERbot is over 20 ft (5 m).