cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userT9Vz5qpcrr
Asteroid

Powerbot R7065 mapping

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought this model for the mapping feature but it seems the mapping feature may have been a function of the earlier app and the new app, SmartThings, doesn’t have or I can’t find it. 

How can I see where the machine has been and how can I define the rooms with this model? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Powerbot R7065 mapping

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, it only shows a map after it has successfully completed.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you able to see the mapping history? What app are you using?

userT9Vz5qpcrr
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The app (iPhone) is SmartThings. 

I see a few entries in history which say, “undefined/normal. Caught, stuck or trapped “

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do the entries in the history show a map?

userT9Vz5qpcrr
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It finally ran through the place a finished and produced a map. Does it only show a map after it has successfully completed?

Now, it can not find the base station to recharge. The app indicates that  it is looking to recharge but it wanders around until the battery is dead. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, it only shows a map after it has successfully completed.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.