cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Black Hole

Re: Powerbot floor plan

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I get the full model code of the unit to better assist? 

userd0Jgo1qeoB
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sure...

Model SR2AK9350WK

VR2AK9350WK/AA

Thank you.

Lee

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for that information. The unit will not recognize more than one docking station, you also want to make sure you keep the docking in the same place you have it located on your floor plan at all times. If you would like to move the docking station make sure you change your floor plans. As for the hallway, as long as you have it mapped in the floor plan the unit should cover the area.

userbuioTHNfps
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our house is large as well.  Just received my 9350 and it is charging.  I could place it in the middle of our home, but would it cover all the area (less than 5,000 sf).  We have a door that can separate the main house and the big addition.  Should I create a floor plan on our main house and shut that door?  And them move the dock to addition to map that area with the door still shut?  Want to do it right the first time...If it will map all of it at once, I can do that.  Let me know.

D.M.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It will map what it can and if the battery gets low, it'll recharge and continue.  I would suggest leaving that door open to the addition.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello. Do you still need help with this? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userNg49NTHQI4
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do you create a floor plan?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userNg49NTHQI4, whats the model number of your Powerbot?