cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usernTwud1D9wQ
Constellation

Powerbot vr7040 update problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought a vacuum cleaner, when I first started it worked and when the battery was discharged, he went to the station dock, and immediately the display appeared UP , already 12 hours nothing happens,

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Powerbot vr7040 update problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for confirming, if this is the case then I would say something went wrong in the download and it froze up. Service repairs would honestly be recommended. Mind shooting me a private message with the serial number of the unit so we can look into setting this up?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

18 REPLIES 18
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This information code is for Updates. Have you set up the wifi connection to your powerbot? 

Highlighted
usernTwud1D9wQ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes. i set wi-fi. but stil UP message 20Hr

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is the network 2.5 or 5?

usernTwud1D9wQ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So this is the article we have on this:

When the Power Bot vacuum is charging and connected to the internet, it will perform periodic update checks and download and install them automatically.

Warning: When "UP" is displayed on the panel, an automatic update is in progress. Wait for the update to complete before powering off the vacuum.

Can you confirm if the UP is showing on the screen during this full 12 hour period mentioned previously? Did you power the unit off at all during the time that the UP showed on the screen?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

usernTwud1D9wQ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

UP is still, already 2 days, I still wait, through the router I see that the powerbot periodically goes up and download pakege from very low speed 0.02kb/s

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for confirming, if this is the case then I would say something went wrong in the download and it froze up. Service repairs would honestly be recommended. Mind shooting me a private message with the serial number of the unit so we can look into setting this up?

usernTwud1D9wQ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I left the dock station and after 4 days he worked, Thank you very much for the support

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We're glad that you're up and running!