Smart Home App on IOS iPhone X

Constellation

Re: Smart Home App on IOS iPhone X

Have exactly the same problem on my iPhone X running the latest iOS beta

Constellation

[ Edited ]

Hello, I'm having the same problem, I hope they solve the problem quickly cause great disorder cause. Non-functional application with ios 11.2

Samsung Moderator

Hi everyone. I've sent you all a Private Message so I can collect some more information. Please take a look at your inbox when you get a chance, I would greatly appreciate it.

Constellation

I am having exactly the same issue with my Samsung Robot vacuum cleaner here in Australia. Will not connect to the Samsung server from my iPhone X but ran perfectly on my iPhone 7, both using IOS 11.2.

Samsung Moderator

Hey @userruXq2Qk7Zz Have you spoken to Samsung Support in your region? You can reach them using our global support page here: http://www.samsung.com/global/support/globalcontact.html

Highlighted
Constellation

No, they are clueless. 

Astronaut

Same problem 

run ok on my iPhone 6S with 11.2

cannot connect to server on new iPhone X on iOS 11.2

italy with 3 Windfree units..

Astronaut

I have the same problem on my Iphone SE running the 11.2.

I cannot use the Samsung Smart Home App, I insert the email and password on the login page and then a screen with "Connecting to the server..." after 10-20 seconds another screen with "The connection between the mobile device and the Samsung Smart Home Server failed. Try again Later."

Astronaut

Samsung - what is the answer to this problem??!!  This appears to have been reported several weeks ago, but there doesn't even seem to be an acknowledgement that the app is broken.  Our Powerbot is basically a brick because we can't use our app.  It is broken for us BOTH on an iPhone X and iPhone 8, both running iOS 11.2.

Astronaut

I am also experiencing this.  iPhone 6s+ running iOS 11.2. Can not connect to server. Connects fine on my iPad Air with iOS 11.1.2.