AR Emojis - Need facial hair!

Constellation

Re: AR Emojis - Need facial hair!

Agreed.

Constellation

Agreed. Let's add some manscaping options please!

Asteroid

Yes iphone beats Samsung again. As others said why do it if you're not going to do it right?

This seems like it was a rushed feature that quite honestly doesn't look good or work well.

I am a die hard note 9 user. Sad to say Samsung dropped the ball ...

Constellation

Totally agree. I have a goatee and when I take it off, my friends and family say I look too different. Got my S9 Plus Friday and was setting up my emoji but with no facial hair I can't send that to anyone cause they will just think its another emoji. Doesn't look anything like me without a Goatee! Let go Samsung lets get some facial hair here!!!
Astronaut

Your 100% right it has taken us time a d effort to grow our man mane the avatars makes me feel like I'm a lion without a mane so shows no representation of how I really look 

Please please don't let me look like a child

Astronaut

When are going to have an update available. You need to include facial hair, different hair styles, maybe add accessories.

Constellation

Have to say I too am not impressed with the lack of facial hair on this. I've spent years perfecting the beard I have only to find this cool feature gives me the look of a teenager attempting to grow a goatee. As cool as I expected it to be, I can't use it because without facial hair my wife won't talk to me, and i need her to respond if i send a message!

Astronaut

Yes add beard - my emoji looks about 12 years old. Next update? Like today???

Highlighted
Halo

You are absolutely right. The face that this thing created for me is a face I do not recognize. It's me, yes it is,  But a clean shaven me.  I have a long Gray goatee beard and I've worn that for 25 years. This thing really needs the ability to capture our facial hair when it creates our emoji.

Astronaut

Do Samsung even read their own message boards?

Bloody useless.

This is exactly why Huawei and others will become more popular