Samsung rep said 2015 vr compatible with s8...bought it and its not!

Constellation

Samsung rep said 2015 vr compatible with s8...bought it and its not!

[ Edited ]

So i purchased the vr and asked specifically if its compatible with my s8. The rep, eager to make a sale said yes, that it will have a type c adapter. When i get it in the mail i find out it has no compatibility at all, not even with the adapter, which is for the 2016 model. 

I call samsung and the tech says no problem, ill transfer yuou to e commerce and we will switch it out and correct our mistake. I get to ecommerce rep and they tell me, we will send you to tech dept. And they c an assist you. 2 hours later and no one will help me with out the order #. And they cant find it on thier side! So instead of fixing the issue, they pass me back and forth and im stuck with a worthless gear. 

Let me know if you have sealt with this issue too, my rep was mari # 2------ and he refused to escalate the call. 

I just want the mistake corrected. I use to be all about samsung products, but now i just feel like they dont care about me.

See more topics labeled with:

2 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung rep said 2015 vr compatible with s8...bought it and its not!

Hi @userl6MgaIzlxV I understand this experience was frustrating but I hope, with my assistance, I can make it better. I'm going to need to reach out  to you in a Private Message, so please look at that when you get a chance.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung rep said 2015 vr compatible with s8...bought it and its not!

Hi @userl6MgaIzlxV I was reaching out to see if I could still be of assistance to you with your VR and S8. Please let me know. Smiley Happy