cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

12 OS versions of Android passed, still no native app for visual voice mail.

(Topic created: 12-29-2021 06:16 AM)
kranthi_kk
Halo
Options
Suggestions
12th OS versions of Android, sill there is no native app to support visual voicemail on Android to support all carriers in USA, like how it is in iOS.

I've Mint mobile, native app first support.

Most basic fictionally missing in core android!
5 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @kranthi_kk ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Frbky
Comet
Options
Suggestions
There is a native visual voicemail app in One UI 4 on my Galaxy S20. It's provided by Samsung, not Google. My carrier doesn't support it, but that's the carrier's fault, not Samsung's.
0 Likes
kranthi_kk
Halo
Options
Suggestions
How is it compatible with iOS but not Android? If it is carrier dependent why would the moderator forward it to development team (unless **fak**ing** it)?
0 Likes
Frbky
Comet
Options
Suggestions
The mod almost always responds in exactly those words to feature suggestions. It's a script.

I don't know how visual voicemail works behind the scenes. I just know my regional carrier specifically supports iOS but not Android for visual voicemail.

I'm certainly with you in wishing for a solution!
0 Likes
kranthi_kk
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Yeah, I wish there is a good solution for the visual voicemail.
Looks like I'm done with Samsung for now. Need to move on to Pixel, they caught up and miss many features in one UI.
0 Likes