Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

A few more android 12 changes

(Topic created: 10-28-2021 02:04 PM)
Chrisrj8084
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
So I just read the beta period has ended in Korea so I assume we're close to the final stable release. 

As great as that is I really hope samsung moves just a bit closer to the Android 12 look with the following changes.

-Change to the appearance of quick toggles:

Perhaps not going full large buttons like stock pixel but something in between. I personally have never been a fan of the circle icon look and now with the pixel this looks outdated. 

Perhaps even going with the squircle or rounded square look that google is using for the floating action buttons so things would be a bit more cohesive. 

-Large Lockscreen and always on display clocks:

I've asked a few times before and others have too but I'd really love to see this implemented. I'm no developer but I can't imagine this being a huge change. If anything, make it an option in the clock style settings for Lockscreen and AOD so people have the choice of going with the big clock or smaller. And there's the added functionality of the big clock minimizing when there are notifications giving a quick visual cue if there is something we need to see. 

I know that samsung has their specific design language but the clocks are pretty standard and I don't think that moving towards the large clock would deviate from One UI aesthetic..

Thanks, I hope we can see these changes

4 Replies
HockeyLovinGuy
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
I read that too and thought, I hope the stable release is stable
DJSTORMX
Halo
Options
Suggestions
So is this the last beta or one more?
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
They've stopped accepting new beta testers.

The beta test period is still in process
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @Chrisrj8084 ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

BTW Registration to beta program has needed, not the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team