Did you mean: 

Original topic:

A friendly reminder to Samsung

(Topic created on: 11/14/20 4:23 PM)
Morbidqrositea
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
I saw your notification about certain suggestions being implemented and nothing about ads. Your customers do NOT want ads in their default apps! Remove them PLEASE
6 Replies
Arquell
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
right!!! I was trying to use samsung pay and had a FULL banner ad saying "Get a New Phone when you apply for our car" it was so EMBARRASSING. I'm getting sick of it
JOHNNOONAN
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
I used Samsung Pay for less than a week and moved to Google Pay because of the ads. So far I am happy that I can easily replace the apps that show ads. However if ads do not go away I'm not sure I'll buy another Samsung device.
Bkeaver
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
I agree with this as well, please remove them.
Ekamek
Sun
Options
Suggestions
Definitely a no no with ads all over the phone now, especially when you pay this much for a premium device. I recently started seeing ads on the notification panel, swiping down the screen. First on any samsung phones/tablets I have had - since S2.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
DominicNikon
Comet
Options
Suggestions
maybe the price of the phone doesn't help the software engineers with there salary's so that's why there's ads?
0 Likes