Did you mean: 

Original topic:

AOD clock size

(Topic created: 10-07-2022 03:47 PM)
Chuck3464
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Can you make the clock size for AOD larger or size adjustable? It was larger before beta 3. It would be nice to see a larger clock at night. 
0 Likes
8 Replies
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Funny that all of that and more can be done for clock in lock screen. I brought that up about two weeks ago.
ashtonSprunger
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
YES. I need this. I mean, you can adjust the lock screen clock size now, so why not the AOD?
Options
Suggestions
Once good lock is updated you can make the clock whatever size you want (inside of the box)
0 Likes
Chuck3464
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Very true. I'm just a little impatient lol. I think they should have basic things already embedded in the software🤷🏾‍:male_sign:
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
Quickstar and navbar are the only non-working modules (that I know of)

Lockstar (that handles AOD) is working normally so you can make it whatever you want Screenshot_20221008_171838_Good Lock_1000001315_1665263919.jpg
0 Likes
Chuck3464
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
My Lockstar isn't working. It looks as though it is, but when you click on it, it says this app version isn't compatible 🤷🏾‍:male_sign:
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Chuck3464
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Thank you!
0 Likes