Did you mean: 

Original topic:

AR emoji

(Topic created: 09-26-2023 06:22 AM)
Davelover007
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
I still in wait for more support options for black people in AR emoji, hair style, more realistic so everybody can find something that matches their look , still can't find mine while I wish I could use one, tired to use the one from snapshot, Google, Apple and even one plus Sims doing great job, Samsung need to make the move please 
5 Replies
Teedogg
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Uh?? My friend..this is for Samsung beta testing..you are in the wrong format.
JadenIsiah
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
No no he's right. Samsung needs to spread it's options when it comes to that. This is software, Beta includes ALL software. This is the suggestion forum, he's giving a suggestion lol
0 Likes
Teedogg
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Oops I stand corrected! Forgive me. I'm so very sorry 😞
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
Would it help if there were switchable options, just like we have language packs? Just thinking out loud.

I work for a global company and I interact daily with people from Europe, Middle East, India, China etc. Each have their own personal and regional identities that might be better served with emoji region packs rather than adding additional emojis.

I say this because I have a picture in my head that shows 5 or 6 skin tones on head and body emojis, but they don't really represent real identities like, as you mention, hairstyles or fashion.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team