cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

AT&T Wifi Calling in unlocked devices - bring it back!

(Topic created: 11-01-2020 02:53 PM)
Keither
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Wifi calling worked on beta 1, then disappeared on beta 2. I desperately need this feature, why was it taken away? Please bring it back! 
7 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you for your post. Most 3rd party apps are not working at full functionality during beta. We would suggest reaching out to the 3rd party developers for issues regarding those apps. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
user6O8L8eZTDo
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
I must be confused. Wi-Fi Calling is an option enabled through the Samsung phone application. How is that third party?
Keither
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Exactly, a canned response that doesn't even apply to the actual message they responded to.
0 Likes
Keither
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Are you actually reading the messages before you respond with a canned text reply that has nothing to do with what the original post said?
WiFi calling is not a 3rd party app, it's a function baked into the firmware by Samsung in conjunction with AT&T.
Arvin
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I think the responser maybe a robot machine……Emm. Samsung come on. Focus on your customer service. Real listen feedback. Bring the WIFI calling back!
0 Likes
davebwi
Comet
Options
Suggestions
yes, I reported thru beta feedback
the more people that stress how Unlocked phones we buy directly from Samsung at a minimum need the same features as the carrier versions they did it with Visual Voice mail. now Please do it with wifi calling!! and I agree, we dont need Robot Responses, Samsung, it makes you look bad, Stop it!!
Arvin
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Yes. Unlocked phone's visual voice mail also doesnt work well.
0 Likes