Did you mean: 

Original topic:

About Every Thing Tho..

(Topic created on: 11/20/20 8:09 PM)
mommyof_two
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions

So mane, I Wants Too Know Why Lifetime ("LMN") Movies And Cartoon Network Ain't On The Samsung TV Plus App.. But I Can Say Tho, That Yall Do Have The Wild N Out Show By Nick Cannon But It Does Bluffs Sometimes Tho. 

Then Honey, Another Problem I Wants Too Know Why I Can't Recorded Phone Conversations On My Freaking Galaxy s20 5G Phone.. Cause I Really Thinks That Is Very Important. 

And Also, Dude I Wants Too Know Why I Can't Used Bixby Routines For My Power Saving Mode While Using The 120Hz Motion Smoothness For My Galaxy s20 5G Phone Tho. 

Samsung, I'm Seriously Having Issues.. And I Really Needs Some Help And Answers, Please And Thank You.!! :pensive_face::pensive_face:
0 Likes
3 Replies
MrPhotoMoto
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions

...This is what happens when you have a public beta. Let it sink in a second.

Whatever he said!

mommyof_two
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
He, Huh.?? Well Honey For One I'm Grown A** Woman.. So Next Time Comes Corrected Cause My Name Simply Says (*mommyof_two*) Mf.!! :face_with_rolling_eyes::face_with_rolling_eyes:
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you for raising your concerns. Your suggestion for these features has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team