JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Add Android 13 Media Controls

(Topic created: 08-05-2022 10:02 PM)
userCRyBPv7rEO
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Android 13 Beta 2 showcased a new media control system that returned a feature that I liked back in old days whic turns the quick menu look into the cover art of the songs' album. I thought this was in this One UI beta but I am a bit sadden that this feature has not been added into the first beta.

Would it be possible to add this into the beta in the near future? I actually like that feature and would love to see it be added as part of the beta for the future release of Android 13 on Samsung.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

View solution in context

4 Replies
Options
Suggestions
One of the must have Android 13 features.
Chrisrj8084
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I would also like to see this
userOJP1p2m6TH
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Yes please. I was looking forward to this and sad to see it not implemented yet.
Solution
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team