cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Add a search button on the main page please.

(Topic created: 10-20-2021 07:29 PM)
Dhawk1202
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Clearly in these forums it's hard to find the search button. It must be the fact that you have to go into a category before a search button appears. Half of the new posts are questions already asked and it is really becoming a mess. Please just add a search button on the main page, maybe this will help a little at least. 
4 Replies
AvinSSuser
Star
Options
Suggestions
U can go to settings , search for finder settings and select add to apps screen and then you can add to home screen.

Hope this is what you are looking for ...

I always wished going to apps screen would open the keyboard automatically...saves a tap
0 Likes
superboxman
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
That is very useful, I didn't know that setting was there.

I think the original post was specifically asking for the Samsung members app to place a search button on the default page.
Dhawk1202
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I'm sorry, I'm talking about the search feature in the members app . What people should be using before posting new questions. You have to select a category first then search. I'm asking for a search option on main screen .
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @Dhawk1202 ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes