Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Add volume slider in quick settings

(Topic created: 08-14-2023 08:37 AM)
DaddyDave2k
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I like the new control quick settings tiles a lot, but what I would do is add to it,
I'm not an artist but I drew a second slider that would go underneath the brightness slider for your volume control
You've also got two toggles, one of them is for vibrate/mute , and the other is for do not disturb. 
I think this would add a nice element to the quick settings.
I would also suggest that when you're watching content in landscape mode and you pull down on the notification center, it would display the sound and brightness sliders so you can control everything right in front of you. Sometimes when you're watching content you lay the phone down on the side where the volume rocker is so this would be a better way to control all that. 

4 Replies
DaddyDave2k
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Again guys I'm not an artist or a software designer, but I worked something up on my Galaxy tabsketch1691881231466_1000011637_1691881285.png
Rydah
Planetary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions
This would be a great option

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
DaddyDave2k
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Thank you rydah. I think so too
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team