Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Android 11 OneUI 3.0 Update For Unlocked

(Topic created on: 12/18/20 1:57 PM)
MutatedRam
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
So all 3 major carriers are releasing the Android 11 update already I hope unlocked users don't have to wait till next year
7 Replies
Tec9sForJesus
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Welp, this isn't entirely true. I'm on a carrier specific phone and I got an update notification this morning during my work day. Since I was at work, I temporarily dismissed the notification....

When I got home, I tried downloading the update through my settings....but now there isn't an update available...at all...
0 Likes
SKLZWL
Comet
Options
Suggestions
that's weird. I'm on unlocked ATT and I've got nothing so far. I have noticed that when there's an update coming if I travel around my area it seems to come faster. idk if it's always just been a coincidence but the fact that it vanished is strange for sure!
0 Likes
A3ch
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
I didn't realize to get out of the beta I would need access to a pc. that kinda blows. I already deregistered since the official is rolling out but now that I'm unrolled not sure what to do next. I can't believe samsung requires the use of a windows machine to rollback. what is the late 90's. lol
MutatedRam
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
where does it say that
0 Likes
tsnokian900
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
I read somewhere it's coming next week
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We are currently trying to release final software as soon as possible. It is not ideal but we do require carriers to approve release of software for unlocked device in USA as it still impacts their network. This usually causes carrier software version to be released first followed by unlocked devices. 

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Biged1218
Halo
Options
Suggestions
carrier software has already been released. when are we getting updated?
0 Likes