Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Android R's Easter Egg

(Topic created: 11-06-2020 10:03 AM)
trihalium
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
The real reason why I update my devices is new features and the Easter egg always hidden in settings. However, the Easter egg doesn't properly work in OneUI 3.0 betas. Please, Samsung, add it. This is mandatory and a part of Android history. 
6 Replies
Tec9sForJesus
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
It worked for me =). Just go to "Software information" and then click on "Android version 11" a couple of times. BOOM! You'll be at the dial game easter egg =P.

Just not sure if the pet cat side effect thing works since I'm not sure how to set up the cat after getting the kitten notification lol.
0 Likes
trihalium
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
I know where the Easter egg and how to access it is. I should of been more specific, and should of added that the cat part of the feature doesn't work, instead of the whole screen, because the power screen has not been changed yet. This what I was meaning to say, and want the full experience implementated in OneUI 3.0.
Tec9sForJesus
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Ahh, I gotcha. I had the same issue with the initial pet cat setup. I had read on another thread here that some people were able to find the pet cat tools in the quick settings pull-down menu... But I've tried leaving the easter egg dial game on my screen while pulling down the quick settings menu....and yeah, no cat stuff yet =/.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Please try the suggestions made by  @Tec9sForJesus . If the issue persists, please send us an error report. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
Tec9sForJesus
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I think the issue that was being experienced was the inability to setup the pet cat thing after getting the cat notification from the easter egg game.

I have seen some other users say that they were able to find the pet cat in the quick settings menu with the easter egg dial game still on the screen... I, however, have tried looking for the pet cat in the same way and got nothing...

So at the moment, it's really hit or miss whether or not the pet cat thing will work from the easter egg game.
0 Likes
DominicNikon
Comet
Options
Suggestions
yeah what @Tec9sForJesus said
the easter egg is in there
0 Likes