Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Animations speed!!

(Topic created: 10-02-2022 05:12 PM)
MPRO
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Default Animations speed are a little bit fast, sometimes u dont even get to se the animations, it has been a good work so far with the animations, they are a little less linear and they look like whe u apply ease to a parameter in Adobe premiere, idk if u follow me on this, they are better but a little bit slower should be even smother
0 Likes
8 Replies
BobbyCarra
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Nah, they are perfect. We don't want them slower since it makes the phone less snappier.
blazeBark
Comet
Options
Suggestions
To slow down the animations, enable Android's Developer Options and change the Window and Transition Animation Scales and the Animator Transition Scale to 1.5x or higher.
BobbyCarra
Comet
Options
Suggestions
True, for security reasons, I wouldn't do that unless you're not too worried about someone getting ahold of it and enabling usb debugging, but aside from that...great stuff there.
0 Likes
blazeBark
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Enabling the Developer Options does not, by default, enable USB Debugging.
0 Likes
BobbyCarra
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Of course not, but the menu is there and if the phone is left unlocked anyone can enable it. Again, not a big issue for 99% I suppose.
0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
If they knew how to do anything regarding USB debugging and how to find it, they know how to make the dev menu accessible too.
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
I already put my animations at half speed idk how anyone can handle how slow the default animations are much less want it slower
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We will pass on your feedback to our usability team for review.
Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes