Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

App drawer

(Topic created: 09-19-2021 07:33 PM)
marvin4801
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Can we get a redesign app drawer. Swiping left to right is a hassle, I prefer the vertical. Which is more easy to scroll when looking for app.
9 Replies
missmotta
Comet
Options
Suggestions
My workaround for this has been organizing them in folders and hiding unused apps.
0 Likes
User5741
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Yes they already make widget scrolling vertical so why not make the app drawer scroll vertically as well?
0 Likes
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Do you use GOODLUCK app it might not be available during this beta update but you can customize app drawer however you want and many more .They have 4-5options to choose from including vertical for app drawer.
0 Likes
Kwesjsu
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
What's the name in Good Lock?
0 Likes
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Since it's unavailable rn during beta i can't check it out for you. Just wait for them to update it and I'll see. It might be on multistar or homeup
0 Likes
Kwesjsu
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Ok bet
0 Likes
User5741
Comet
Options
Suggestions
At least add a goodlock option for it.
0 Likes
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Right. I use a lot of features of GOODLUCK, and now, without having it i feel like something missing.
I think GOODLUCK developers are trying to make it compatible with Android 12/one u.i 4 since its new they might be doing their own betas for stable version šŸ˜„
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @marvin4801 ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes