Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Auto Pause and Play for Galaxy Buds2 Pro

(Topic created: 08-15-2022 10:33 PM)
User5741
Comet
Options
Suggestions
For $230, the Galaxy Buds2 Pro are probably the best earbuds you can get but they lack the basic functionality of auto pause and play per earbud. You have to take both out to pause your content and when you put them back in the content doesn't even play. It needs an update to add the function when you take out 1 earbud it pauses and when you put the bud back in your ear, the content starts to play again. This is a MUST HAVE feature on earbuds this expensive. Otherwise, these are pretty much the best earbuds anyone  could ask for in my opinion.
6 Replies
castamig001
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I pre-ordered mine and I'm super excited for them
User5741
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Same I've had all the buds and they keep getting better every year. They're already way above airpod pros now imo so can't wait to see how far samsung has gone this time!
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
The problem with pausing on 1 earphone is a lot of people only use 1 earphone when doing their task

If you take out both earbuds it'll pause

The resume feature is an issue with whatever you are using, I use the original buds with YouTube music and when I put them back in they start playing
User5741
Comet
Options
Suggestions
True but it can just be a setting in the app like other things.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

User5741
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Thanks
0 Likes