Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Automated reboot is now useless

(Topic created: 10-10-2022 02:39 PM)
HauntedAtoms
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
You can't schedule a time for your phone to reboot. Now it's done in a "smart" way, with your phone "sensing" when the best time is based on your usage. Except the phone's operations are extremely limited between reboot and first unlock. Most notably, Bixby routines don't work and my watch doesn't connect to the phone. So after a few times of my phone rebooting overnight on a weekday and not charging to 100%, and causing me to miss notifications on my watch, I disabled auto restart. I want to be able to schedule the reboot when it's not going to cause me problems.
3 Replies
Options
Suggestions
Automation can be good, but not this one! Agreed we need to be able to set then the phone reboots if not there any longer.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Dog-Man
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Agreed the last auto restart for me was September 21 I'm not sure when it decides to restart by itself but it hasn't done it in weeks