Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

BATTERY

(Topic created: 09-23-2021 11:11 AM)
MRREEsE
Halo
Options
Suggestions

i tried to be as patient i can, but like the others have stated the battery is unacceptable, im hoping you guys send a hot fix cause were having to charge three times a day. As this is a beta we are using our phones at an exponential rate so battery has to be solid during these betas or the desire to test and suggest will waiver. I know you guys are working hard and responding to all of us reading and implementing but 4hrs sot isn't going to help, and fyi i wiped cache didn't help, maybe an hour more from 3hrs at the beginning, standby is still good for me, it must be system optimization.

17 Replies
bluefire
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I don't have any battery issues.My battery lasts over two full days.
Did you already checked Device care, battery, and check if any app is missbehaving causing the battery drain?
JonathanDrewJanks
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
This is a issue that mods/devs are fully aware of. There's a patch coming soon to help this along with other things
Options
Suggestions
I only have 3 hours and 40 minutes of on screen time and 5 off screen 90 to 0
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
no battery life issues here, fwiw
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
It's a beta. It's running things in the background and isn't optimized. It won't be like this for final release. You will experience bugs, lag, freezing, and worse battery life while they work on fixing that stuff. It's all to be expected.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @MRREEsE ,

Battery drain and over heating are major issues we have escalated to our development team for a fix ASAP.

Unfortunately, we cannot release a hot patch as reasons for a battery drain are different for each member.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
I don't have any problem
0 Likes
MRREEsE
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Hopefully I didn't sound irate, just looking for a little relief,I had good battery one day so far on this beta, I expect less than average but this is extreme, charging three times a day, just seeing if we could move the needle,I know what I signed up for tho and in device care there's nothing but the usual no heavy usage from anything, believe me I explore setting after setting on the regular. My usage normally is either 8+sot in a day-heavy and 6+sot over 2 days-light,I know we're in beta once again just inquiring.
0 Likes
The_Deacon
Halo
Options
Suggestions
The battery is dismal. In the evening at home I have to keep the phone plugged in, as it will drop to. 0 during the evening.
Likewise when I'm driving the car.
And yes, I'm clearing the cache at least a couple times a day.
But, then again, life in the beta universe šŸ˜Š
0 Likes