Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

BATTERY

(Topic created: 09-25-2021 05:38 AM)
MRREEsE
Halo
Options
Suggestions

i tried to be as patient i can, but like the others have stated the battery is unacceptable, im hoping you guys send a hot fix cause were having to charge three times a day. As this is a beta we are using our phones at an exponential rate so battery has to be solid during these betas or the desire to test and suggest will waiver. I know you guys are working hard and responding to all of us reading and implementing but 4hrs sot isn't going to help, and fyi i wiped cache didn't help, maybe an hour more from 3hrs at the beginning, standby is still good for me, it must be system optimization.

17 Replies
PhillipM
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
I understand what you are saying. I have the Ultra and It used to last all day with one charge and now it lasts about 4 to 6 hours on one charge not to happy with that change.
userItTv6yXj6c
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
I am getting much better battery use than prior. My question is those willing to drop a BETA at the first hint of trouble, why did you sign up, knowing it's BETA and then complain about it? Feedback is different
0 Likes
CreyX
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I'm right about average with the 5 hrs tops.
0 Likes
CreyX
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
But the beta has improved this to about 7
0 Likes
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I have mentioned this before, make sure the Adaptive Refresh Rate is working properly. In my case, I noticed that most of the time the Refresh Rate stays at 120Hz all the time and doesn't change to 60Hz. You can know this by toggling Show Refresh Rate in the Developers Option. If you have this problem change the Refresh Rate to 60Hz until we get the 2nd update.
0 Likes
PhillipM
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
I use that option all the time it goes from 120hz to 60hz for me then I have the Ultra
0 Likes
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Yes but sometimes got stuck at 120Hz and it's doesn't change to 60Hz.
0 Likes
PhillipM
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Oh wow
0 Likes