Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Background Apps in Recents

(Topic created: 10-06-2022 05:25 AM)
MattURL
Star
Options
Suggestions
This text in the top right of the recents panel feels unfinished. If this is it's final location, then it should have an icon or button as apposed to underlined text. Thoughts? 

7 Replies
Options
Suggestions
Interesting.. could use a bit more polish . Interesting addition tho. It allows you to interact with it to see what's running too!
Delsin
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
I actually quite like the look of the button. It lets you know it there without taking up much room. If its a function you'll use, then you know what you're looking for.
RyanSr
Comet
Options
Suggestions
That's a great idea, it tells you what apps are running in the background using battery and possibly data that you don't see as open in your recent apps.
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Suggestions
Unlocked S22 Ultra I don't have this do you happen to know how I can get it just to see
0 Likes
MattURL
Star
Options
Suggestions
There must not be any apps operating in the background, or the feature isn't working properly. I suggest opening a media player such as YT Music and playing a track, then swipe up to the Recents menu and see if it's there.
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Suggestions
Correct there wasn't but when I opened the tidal app when getting in my van it was there thanks for the tip I definitely think it should at least match whatever theme and/or color palette
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team