Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Battery Charging Bixby Routine

(Topic created: 12-09-2021 12:07 PM)
JohnCG
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Using a Bixby routine I have tested the ability to create my own battery protection feature in lieu of the default 85% battery charging protection feature. Bixby routines allows me to create the routine and for example I wanted the battery protection to start at 95%. The routine will not shut off quick charging, fast charging, or wireless charging once it gets to 95% or greater. This should work technically but does not. The standard 85% seems low. Please advise.
0 Likes
5 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
JohnCG
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Error report sent, thanks
0 Likes
JohnCG
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Alternatively, you could make the "Protect Battery" Toggle adjustable from 85% up to 95%. This might be easier than reprogramming Bixby.
DominicNikon
Comet
Options
Suggestions
85% is the reccomend battery protection from many sources. So I don't think it's too low
0 Likes
JohnCG
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
I would like the choice.