Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery Draining Fast

(Topic created: 10-12-2020 04:38 AM)
carloedu
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Anyone else having their battery being drake on standby I leave my phone with 60% when I go sleep and wake up with the phone dead 
5 Replies
Diego07
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
I lose almost nothing on standby. But I have noticed battery draining quicker while I'm using it.
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
I'm not having that issue, do you guys have the AOD displaying at all times or tap to show? Also even though I have my phone as enhanced processing I also have have adaptive battery turned on.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @carloedu 

Battery drain may happen immediately after a software update not necessarily beta update. Please wait a few days for phone to learn your battery usage patterns and if you still observe issue, send us an error report. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards

One Ui Beta Team

0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
Hey everyone: make sure that if you played music, that the music widget is off--doesn't have the music playing. It seems TuneIn d
is NOT removed wven when you try. For me, it kept opening the app. I thought I had turned it off--but had the baytery notification stating it was using a ton of battery..maybe the same for other muaic apps??
0 Likes
PaulW
Halo
Options
Suggestions
build hasn't been optimized. battery will improve as the closer to gold we get.
0 Likes