Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery drain

(Topic created: 09-15-2022 08:23 PM)
Options
Suggestions
I'm still having problems with battery life. Android 12 and beta1 were giving longer usage times. I have done all that's possible to minimize battery usage with apps, dark screen, and all the other battery saving tweaks possible, but still see the percentage drop even after unplugging from the charger. I see 2-3% drop right away. 
Please do whatever is possible and necessary to improve the battery life . The phone is advertised as having 
unending power for the while day. That's one of the reasons why people buy the S22 ultra.

7 Replies
RDiaz
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Yes same here very fast draining battery very very fast
egor0128
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I dont now how long you have had this problem or who your carrier is. And I don't even now how you run your phones. I am having great battery life and a great run on beta 2. I would love to chat on this.
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Suggestions
I get all day and thats with 7 hours screen on time
0 Likes
jimmyweda
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I have yet to get a phone that would take me to lunch time since the early days of the Note series which is why I've always bought the zerolemon battery cases. If you do very little with your phone you might get all day.
0 Likes
gyrlonfilm
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Yeah I have the regular S22. The beta actually had my battery last longer. But the most recent update is causing it to drain so bad. I am also having trouble sending texts now to other Samsung phone users.
0 Likes
jboucher
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
I had good battery life until One UI Beta 2. Device is hotter now based on Good Lock Thermal Guardian. Hopefully Beta 3 can fix
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes