Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery related suggestions

(Topic created: 08-30-2023 09:41 PM)
torresjere
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Can we have the function of hiding the charging speed removed, it makes no sense to say super fast charging at first and then later only say charging, if you happen to have a bad cable there would be no way to tell what the speed is if you don't catch it on the first few seconds or have an idea how long it would be to charge

Also can charge speed and % be added for battery protection or routines, at night it would be nice to disable SF charging and limit charge to 85% to help the battery and at a set time have it charge to 100 for day use

And can the battery saver be able to be staggered to start to disable background apps and slow speeds at a higher % and then at a set level enable full battery saver. Adaptive power save always seems to not work well for me so this would be a good already 

4 Replies
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I kinda like it but in 5.1 if i had it connected to my super fast charger, it would tell be that the whole time plus the charge time. I liked that, now when i charge with my super fast charger, it says it and the charge time but then goes away and says charging. So far the only way ive found to display it again is to unplug and plug back in. 🤷
torresjere
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Yeah it makes no sense that it stops showing the charge speed along with time
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Brucyjay
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Idk about the 3rd option being a necessity, it'd probably confuse people lol but I totally agree with the first two points you made. I've had that happen to me several times where charging speed changes. What would be cool is if it showed the wattage it's charging at. I don't know if they could do that, though.