Options
Suggestions
Battery life is awful know please  fix
9 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions
Check the battery settings and put the applications that you are not using to sleep
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
Why did you post this twice?

Please Delete one of them
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions
Not sure why he did that 🤔
0 Likes
SHAK1R
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Right now!Screenshot_20211025-183308_Device care_6675.png
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
It's perfectly normal for any beta software to have this issue
0 Likes
userl7gA19yFq0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
It's also perfectly normal to post about the issues users are facing. That's what this community is for.
Focr06
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Um, yeah.. So on Beta 1 and 2, no battery problems.. At all and I used to make fun of all you with battery problems... I used to leave work with 55-70% left.. Now, I'm leaving work with 37-45% left.. And phone is usually dead by midnight... 😢 😭 Screenshot_20211026-003208_Device care.png
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @David74467 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

In the mean time please check settings - battery and device care - battery - click on chart and check app that is using most amount of battery and uninstall/disable the app. 

You may also check settings - battery and device care - bar graph icon (next to search)  to see which apps are crashing often and uninstall/disable those apps. 

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Mha8649
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
I can't even make it through my work day, usually around 8 hours on s21plus. It really **bleep** to since my phone is also my car key. I hope they fix the battery issue with the actual release. I have already tried the wipe cache and rebuild apps.
0 Likes