JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bedtime Mode and DND Exceptions

(Topic created: 10-04-2022 07:41 AM)
MathewG
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Is there and way to add dnd and bedtime mode exception sections to app info page? I could have sworn this was here before....but I got two notifications last night from my Google Home App at 3:55 am that my upstairs smoke alarm was going off and I didn't receive the alerts because bedtime mode was activated on my watch and my phone. When touching and holding on the notifications on the status bar, then going to notification settings, I don't see the option to allow that specific app to override dnd and bedtime mode, etc. Thank God there was no actual fire, just a false alarm, but this is a BFD TO ME!!!!! After trying to go through "modes" settings and enable the dnd override there, I still no longer see the option to grant certain notifactions access while dnd, bedtime mode, etc. active. The way that you guys gave modified the "modes" section has made if so much less user friendly in my opinion. 

1 Reply
Solution
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team