Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bedtime quick tile

(Topic created: 09-07-2022 07:23 AM)
Options
Suggestions
Since the last update the bedtime quick tile is gone. I used it and had it next to the do not disturb tile. It didn't go back up into the available unused tile are either... It just be gone. 
5 Replies
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Suggestions
You should search before posting this has been discussed many times it is still in the Quick Tiles it is Modes and also moved to Bixby Routines under Modes
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
Good for them. I want a separate tile put back the way it was and like on my watch5 Pro. Separate tiles, 1 for do not disturb and 1 for bedtime...
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
Also if there was just 1 post to an issue then Samsung wouldn't be able to guage how important an issue might be. If 1,000 people ask the same question then there must be some weight to the issue, but if only one person asks then who really cares? You've heard the saying, "The sqeaky wheel gets the grease..."?
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I posted about this a while ago. But imo the more posts the better because I want it back also. If this were another post about Google wallet then I would have agreed with buttabean.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes