Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta software update 3

(Topic created: 09-14-2023 06:48 AM)
46m3csl
Nebula
Options
Suggestions
Nearly nothing was changed out of the many great suggestions and ideas everyone had . They brought media player back sort but most of it seems like it fell on deaf ears and blind eyes. It's a little smoother but so far nothing else .

Was definitely expecting some of the suggested features to be implemented, same old boring ui , same old aod , same notification bar, same status Bar icons, no new dailer, that pretty much sums it all up 

Most of all still sum lack luster animations. This is exactly why samsung losing out to Apple IOS in parts of just putting off the UI design changes , let alone can't get better animation than a chines branded smartphone 
6 Replies
missmotta
Comet
Options
Suggestions
When the final build is released, you will definitely see some more significant UI changes. These updates are usually more about trying to fix bugs and less about totally overhauling the UI
46m3csl
Nebula
Options
Suggestions
Hopefully that holds true 👍
Ariscott56
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
True. Adding all of these touches in a single version would take longer, and is likely to put many users on edge.
SirKaiton
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I am still waiting on the fix for rapid screen flash from the sides, when using multi-tasking gesture
CubZeke
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I'm not sure why, but I can't help to notice that there's a subtle shadow effect on the media player that I don't seem to recall in the previous beta versions.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team