Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bixby Routines

(Topic created: 09-22-2022 04:59 AM)
AxelPRPx
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
I feel like a feature that is really slept on by most people are the Bixby Routines. I recently discovered them and have been loving the level of customization and automation I can have on my phone. I'd love it if more options could be added to make the experience more complete and perhaps user friendly. For example, walk people through with a tutorial Bixby mode by teaching them how to make one. If people knew how to use them, I'm sure it would be utilized more. 

Also, why is there no option in the "if " section for "Bixby voice input" or something. I want to be able to tell Bixby something, and it will do what I tell it to do in the "then" section.

7 Replies
Mattcoa
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
I use Bixby Routines but cannot find how to access them in the Beta. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Doctor3825
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
It's under settings>modes>routines
Mattcoa
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
Thank you
0 Likes
Doctor3825
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I have tried to play when them a bit. But I just don't need much automation I guess. And the automation I would like to do isn't possible with Bixby routines.
AxelPRPx
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
What kind of automation would you like to see?
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

AxelPRPx
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Something else the routines team could implement is an "exception" system. You have your regular "ifs" and "thens," but you have exceptions underneath. The routine will run in these conditions, "except" for when this is true.

For example:
If: watching video

Then: raise brightness to 100%

Except when: Battery is under 20%