Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Brightness slider 🎚

(Topic created: 10-17-2021 07:31 PM)
JawshDarnit
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Hey there! Just a suggestion but is there a way you guys can make the space bigger on the menu button? Or increase the touch point to open up the brightness menu? I keep hitting it and it will shoot the brightness up to full when that is not my intention. Maybe place a shaded shape towards the end so we know it won't control the brightness by tapping there?
6 Replies
JawshDarnit
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
😏Screenshot_20211017-212917_Samsung Members_9458.jpg
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Hilarious it gives me a warning every time I open itScreenshot_20211017-210916_Samsung Members.png
Focr06
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Very confused about this request.. What is it that you would like to have.. Other than this menu button Screenshot_20211018-012817_Samsung Members_70401.png
0 Likes
JawshDarnit
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I want the "hitbox" of the menu button to be slightly more defined because I have fat fingers 😂 what-i-just-said-what-i-said.gif
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
I've read another request for this some time ago. Oddly, for me, I've not had a problem "mis-tapping" the menu button. And I'm always accused of having "fat" fingers (though not overweight) 👍 🙂
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @JawshDarnit ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team