Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bring Back Bedtime Mode Toggle

(Topic created: 08-25-2022 10:25 PM)
DigitalHD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I figured maybe Beta 2 would have fixed this but nope. Because "Bedtime Mode" got moved to Bixby Routines (still can't find it, had to make my own), turning on Bedtime Mode on my Galaxy watch does not do anything on my phone like it did in One UI 4. This is because of Samsung's dumb move to push people to use Bixby Routines.

I personally like things connected. If I turn on Bedtime Mode on my Galaxy Watch then it should turn on Bedtime Mode on my phone as well. 

Unless I'm doing something wrong and someone can help me in a reply but I want Bedtime Mode toggle back to the notifications panel like it use to be and to sync with the Galaxy Watch!
15 Replies
For-You
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions
Go to samsung clock . And first is the bed time
Screenshot_20220825_233645_Clock_1000001653_1661492205.pngScreenshot_20220825_233835_Clock_1000001654_1661492315.png
0 Likes
Moosc
Comet
Options
Suggestions
That is not bedtime time
0 Likes
For-You
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions
Definitely is bedtime.
0 Likes
For-You
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions
Left corner you can see Bedtime.
What kind of bed ti.e you wantScreenshot_20220825_233835_Clock_1000001654_1661492315.png
0 Likes
MoRadwan
Star
Options
Suggestions
It is easier now to reach from bixby modes on the quick toggles
Moosc
Comet
Options
Suggestions
But how is it easier? You have to go in do a bunchunch settings . Then hope it works. Stock android bedtime is perfect. Click is on. Boom and since beta 2 I have no way of turning on Bixby routines.
0 Likes
MoRadwan
Star
Options
Suggestions
Check on the following comment.
0 Likes
DigitalHD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Just seeing this comment. Nothing will be easier than swiping down my notification panel on my way and clicking one toggle that turns on bedtime mode for my watch and my phone. That's what I am referring to in this post. Turning on bedtime mode on a Galaxy Watch no longer syncs with the phone.
Options
Suggestions
Same here.
0 Likes