Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bring Back Multi-User Support

(Topic created: 08-11-2023 12:41 AM)
blazeBark
Nebula
Options
Suggestions

Samsung previously added multi-user support to the One UI 5 Beta, but then they removed official support for it entirely. As someone who actively stayed on the Beta software in order to use the multi-user feature until I upgraded my device, I would appreciate it if it was re-added. Multi-user support is useful - please bring it back.

5 Replies
Spiderlilly
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I also liked it
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions
There is no One UI 6 beta for the Tab S8/S9 yet, so we do not have enough information yet.
blazeBark
Nebula
Options
Suggestions

I am asking for multi-user support to be added to mobile devices, which was why I posted this in the "S23 / S23+ / S23 Ultra" One UI 6 Beta forums - the Galaxy Tab devices already have multi-user support on One UI 5.

USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

cdeville82
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

If multiple user is not brought back in the next update, I am going back to the Pixel .  A twenty dollar prepaid phone at Wal-Mart supports multiples user.