Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Bring back OTG support.

(Topic created: 10-13-2021 10:45 AM)
Options
Suggestions
When I first got my S21 ultra, I could attach an adapter combined with thumb/ flash drive and transfer files ( without going back to my PC constantly) or maybe even watch a movie. Something changed and we haven't been able to do that for awhile.  MX Player recently enhanced support for OTG, this is something the programmers should be able to do. 
0 Likes
6 Replies
olendorf
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
It works on my s21.
Options
Suggestions
An app that I have or maybe even DEX might be interfering with that. That's also one of reasons Samsung needs to hear from all us Beta testers with different set-up s.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions
It may be your Application that you are using, the Beta may not be compatible yet with it
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions
The Feature still works perfectly fine, the OTG USB is completely supported I used it 4 days ago to back up my Google data
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @usera7gyEUOnUE ,

Please place the device in safe mode and check if your OTG drives are being detected properly. If issue persists, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
I used a maintenance app and just refreshed everything and I got it to work.
0 Likes