Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Bring back scrolling and add multi-walpaper and native parallax backgrounds

(Topic created: 09-25-2021 09:43 AM)
CreyX
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
It would be great to have multiple wallpapers, one for each home screen page, or the ability to set a landscape photograph as the wallpaper and have it scroll like we had back in Android jellybean.

Having the ability to use different icon packs with each home screen like I have seen people do on their iPhone would be amazing as well. 

Adding the ability to layered pictures or add a paralx style background would make third party apps unnecessary. 
Video wallpapers would stop companies like tiktok from gitting more access then they need to your device just so you can set a wallpaper would also improve security. 

It would also allow theme developers to start making more in depth themes and add an unparalleled premium feel to the user experience as no one else beyond 3rd party home screens allow as much customization. 

7 Replies
K9Ray
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I agree
boston503
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I agree 2
userBl3AStvH6H
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Also allow dynamic wallpapers to be applied to the home screen.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @CreyX ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

never-reven
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Like on the galaxy S8?
CreyX
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Yes
never-reven
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I was kinda disappointed when I upgraded from my S8+ to the s21u and it didn't have the feature.