Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bubbles Features

(Topic created: 10-09-2020 12:12 PM)
userV38nX3BwRt
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
After toying around in settings I found that bubbles notification have to be set for each app you want. Or else it doesn't work. It currently only works with the messages app for me. Would love to see it with other apps such as groupme, whatsapp and even snapchat if possible. All of those work in the smart view pop up feature already. Thoughts?
0 Likes
5 Replies
Chino47
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I have this working now for Messages and Telegram. Trying to confirm WhatsApp now.
Note: If you're using Nova, switch to Samsung Home. With an alternative launcher, it acts quirky.
0 Likes
Lebanski
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I have it working with Google messages and I am attempting Facebook messenger to see if that works UPDATE: Just got Facebook messenger to work. Works just like normal but really wish they would fill in the circle vs a box inside the circle
0 Likes
Mattycakes
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
how did you get it to work? I can't seem to find this in settings
0 Likes
Lebanski
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
it was actually in the Facebook messenger settings and it was just called bubbles
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.

0 Likes