Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bubbles Notification Bug

(Topic created on: 11/28/20 3:02 PM)
JawshDarnit
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
I am noticing that when this function is on and I'm using it with Facebook messenger, it will not allow me to switch between conversations within the same app. This is very annoying as I have to flick it off the screen completely in order to go into the app and read the message I'm trying to see after the initial one from the first person. Also, please allow for the chat bubble to be resized. I like to keep my phone on the lowest setting as far as screen zoom is concerned but the bubble notifications are very small because of this setting. If you can allow, have it mimic the same size of the app icons.
2 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Scs411scs
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
I'm having the same issue. seems to only happen with facebook messenger, and only when I have more than 1 conversation going in messenger. does not seem to happen if I have 1 fb conversation with 1 or more text messages (google messages)