Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Bugs and bits

(Topic created: 11-23-2021 01:41 AM)
sunny28
Comet
Options
Suggestions
So far its been pretty good but samsung health is not working right, data is not synching between the galaxy watch 4 and my note ultra.
I have to restart the watch to get it to count my steps at all and this has been happening ever since beta landed on my phone and it happens at midnight every night so far. 
Hoping to get blood pressure and glucose monitors on the phone and watch, please guys.
Also phone and watch keeps getting random no data no service notices with just a huge triangle and then it disappears. Sometimes everything is fine but sometimes gotta do a restart. 
I like the style of the name plate in messages but it's annoying how you have it in another drop down menu. 
Also we are missing Google discover on the left media page but it would be nice to design our own home discover like media page, sort of a blend of the old style and something new. 
Your samsung free has grown on me now that your news sources are not all fox or OAN. The quality and variety of movies and such played is great, I love all the old movies and shows. 
We are still missing rcs messaging service in both my phone the Note 20 ultra and his the s21 ultra, would love to see those finally come through. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @sunny28 ,

Thank you for your feedback. For S Health not syncing and no data service issues, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Your suggestions communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Regards,
One UI Beta Team