Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

CALL RINGTONE SYNC/NOTIFICATION OPTIONS NEEDED

(Topic created: 08-30-2023 12:30 PM)
Options
Suggestions

I have a few people that call me 20 times a day. They dont know it but I set there individual Ringtones to SILENT on the S 23 Ultra.

ISSUE: When they call THE WATCH RINGS NO MATTER WHAT UNLESS, I mute the watch or Block the contact. There is no other Options.

Need to have the ability to either

1. SYNC the ringtones or

2. allow us to set individual contacts on the watch to different ringtones INCLUDING SILENT. 

And Do not disturb mode is not the answer. Id have to leave them both in do not disturb forever.

Right now I have to BLock them and unblock them thru out the day in order to have my Watch not MUTED for important things.

I hope I explained this Clearly. ITS A MUST HAVE.

The S3 Frontier Did it.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Suggestions

2. allow us to set individual contacts on the watch to different ringtones INCLUDING SILENT. 

And Do not disturb mode is not the answer. Id have to leave them both in do not disturb forever.

Right now I have to BLock them and unblock them thru out the day in order to have my Watch not MUTED for important things.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Options
Suggestions

I think we should be able to customize all the parameters of a notification, so I'm on board, but in addition to phone calls and associated ring tones, I want to be able to control all aspects of a notification: simple vs complex, vibrate vs tone, etc. In some cases the phone could do the work. In other cases the watch is fully capable. In either case it should be doable.  The one-size-fits-all notification model should have gone out with the original Galaxy Watch, and to some extent it did with the S3 Frontier. 

Solution
Options
Suggestions

0 Likes