Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Camera isn't working

(Topic created: 09-17-2021 02:45 PM)
BigPhil75
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Does anyone else have issues with their camera? I can't see anything from the front lens or the back it's total blackness!! I also can't select any of the s reenshots to send. Anyone else have this issue or a work around that will be greatly appreciated! 
0 Likes
16 Replies
lrosenman
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Working for me. S21+.
0 Likes
BigPhil75
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Yeah I don't know what happened to my camera. I'm using s21U. I'm a try the moderator's advice. I'll report back if works or not.
0 Likes
BigPhil75
Halo
Options
Suggestions
It must be an issue with the ultra model then. I've tried clearing the data & cache still the camera won't work!
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @BigPhil75 ,

Please try clearing data and cache of camera app from settings -> apps -> Camera -> Storage.

If issue persists, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
BigPhil75
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Thanks I'll try it now.
0 Likes
BigPhil75
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Clearing the data & cache didn't work. Both front & back cameras don't show anything. I submitted the error log. Hopefully it will be fixed with a future update.
0 Likes
PN88
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Same issue with me
0 Likes
BigPhil75
Halo
Options
Suggestions
It's frustrating cause it's just a couple of us this is happening too! Hopefully they'll address it soon. Did you report it? I did already. If I find a work around I'll post it. I'm using s21U
0 Likes
PN88
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Yes I reported too but didn't hear back anything. I'll also let you know if there's a fix but after trying everything only hope is an immediate future software update.

There's another thread where a user reported same issue.
0 Likes