Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Camera quality

(Topic created: 10-14-2023 11:08 PM)
46m3csl
Nebula
Options
Suggestions
Ever since going into beta I was expecting the camera quality to definitely improve with these updates . That is yet to happen but it's definitely clear 5.1 was much better . I guess no more gloating to friends I have the best camera like I use too . 

Even 5.1 version can't keep up with the pixel and Iphone 15 pro . I know the hardware is there only if samsung can properly optimize there software . 

Below are links to few of the recent reviews 

8 Replies
Davis9217
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I agree. The hardware is good just need to be optimized better
camb8
Nebula
Options
Suggestions
Yes agree 👍 too
bwilliance
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I agree
Options
Suggestions
I so wish Samsung could get this right!!! I have a Pixel 7 Pro but primary use my S23U Ultra because I enjoy it more in almost every way ... Except shooting pics. Pixel is just far better in my experience
Manoli
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I agree. Samsung needs to get things straight cause it's not fair for us to pay so much money on a phone that isn't optimized I many many areas.
FNTWO187
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
The camera is the main selling point on this device I hope they can figure it out on time for stable release.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
DaddyDave2k
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I just think they went too big on the sensor. No way to get stable images of moving objects with that much aperture
0 Likes